Managed Integration Services
Short on IT staff to manage your Jitterbit integrations? We’ve got you covered.
Organizations have turned to integration to maximize their return on technology investments, but the Great Resignation has caused a mass exodus of IT talent and the remaining talent is strapped, slowing down the progress of integration projects. For integrations that have already launched, there are limited resources to maintain them.
Have you lost IT staff to manage your integrations? Or are you finding it challenging to hire the right talent for the job?
Expert-led and Cost-effective Managed Services
Jitterbit’s Managed Integration Services can help alleviate some of this burden for you. Our integration experts will manage and maintain your Jitterbit integrations. We’ll assign an expert to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot potential errors and proactively monitor your Jitterbit integrations to ensure uptime. And, they will recommend best practices, install updates, and optimize integration performance.
The support you need
Instead of tasking scarce, internal resources with integration maintenance, Jitterbit experts get it done for you using a cost-effective, managed services model like an extension of your IT team.
Enjoy Peace of Mind. Resources at Your Service.
Managed Integration Services eliminates the need to hire and train an integration administrator, which is costly, and with an MIS subscription, your costs are predictable. Our experts will free up your IT team to tackle more strategic work and drive operational efficiencies.
Use managed integration services if you’ve:
- Lost an integration resource and can’t find a suitable replacement
- Depend on a single critical resource
- Have pressure to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Need better utilization of current resources
- Want to shift resources away from routine integration maintenance to new strategic initiatives
Managed Integration Services Podcast
Philippe Turpault, VP of Customer Success at Jitterbit, discusses how customers are using Managed Integration Services to free up their IT teams to tackle more strategic work and drive operational efficiencies.
Trusted by Leading Organizations
Managed Integration Services FAQs
What is Jitterbit’s Managed Integration Services offering?
Jitterbit Managed Integration Services offers you integration management and maintenance provided by our integration experts. We’ll assign an integration expert to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot potential errors and proactively monitor your Jitterbit integrations to ensure uptime. Instead of tasking scarce, internal resources with integration maintenance, Jitterbit experts can provide it in a cost-effective, managed services model and act as an extension of your IT team.
With Managed Integration Services, Jitterbit provides:
- Maintenance and management of Jitterbit projects in production
- Troubleshooting, performance tuning, configuration optimization
- Installation and upgrades (Private Agents, Plug-In, etc.)
- A resource for the internal team to address Harmony-related questions
- Advice and recommendations to optimize future data integration services performance and scalability, including reviewing technical support cases and status, reviewing system integration services performance
- Suggestions for prospective design enhancements
Why do I need Jitterbit’s Managed Integration Services offering?
If you are grappling with one or more of the questions below with regards to your Jitterbit integration environment, Managed Integration Services can help.
- Do I have the in-house expertise to manage and run these data integration services smoothly?
- Are we dependent on a key resource for running our system integration services projects?
- What is the business impact if these key resources were to leave or get reassigned to another project?
- Is this the best use of time for my resources to run these day-to-day tasks or can I deploy them elsewhere and gain more efficiency and/or innovation?
- Can I reduce costs if I opt for Managed Integration Services instead of depending on in-house staff?
Which activities are out of scope for this offering?
- Development of new projects
- New endpoint integration
- Technical services support
How do I purchase a Managed Integration Services subscription?
We offer two annual subscription options with a required 1-year minimum.
- Option 1: 30 hours/quarter
- Option 2: 60 hours/quarter